- How long is the service?
- Our service on Sunday morning begins at 11:00 and typically ends around 12:15
- All other services are typically 1 hour or less
- What about kids?
- Currently, due to COVID, children are welcome to attend with their parents or guardians to any and all services. We love to experience the life that they often share with us.
- When we are able, we offer childcare for Sunday morning and Wednesday evening.
- There will be discipling classes available for all ages when we are able to resume. There is a nursery, children's class, youth class, Kingdom class, Ladies' class, & Men's class.
- What’s the service like?
- As we seek, share, and serve the Kingdom of God and His righteousness together, we hope that everyone wanting to be a part of what God is doing at UBC and in our community of Utopia is able to connect with God in parts of what we do.
- Sunday morning service is "come as you are". We invite you to be a part of what God is doing with us.
- When we worship through music we utilize various music styles. We typically have a blended type on Sunday mornings and hymn type Sunday evening and Wednesday.
- We also worship in prayer, fellowship, and teaching.
- How do people normally dress?
- Come as you are.
- You will find various clothing styles. Suits and ties, as well as, boots and jeans are common each week.
COVID – 19 Attendance Options
We are instructed in Hebrews 10:22-25 to worship God together, and we understand that certain issues exist that may require that we gather differently. There are three options currently available:
Ø In the Sanctuary (mask optional)
Ø In the Fellowship Hall (mask required)
Ø And online either through Faithlife website at the sermons and services page or Facebook.com/utopiabaptist. (we affirm this option does not replace the gathering of the saints)
Worshiping in the Fellowship Hall, will require masks to be worn. We ask that you maintain social distancing from anyone outside your family unit. And be respectful of others in your greetings and exchanges.
If you choose to worship in the Church premises, please self-screen based on the following guidelines. Have you had any of the following symptoms that you cannot attribute to another health condition? Please answer “Yes” or “No” to each question. Do you have:
ð Fever or feeling feverish?
ð A new cough?
ð Shortness of breath?
ð A new sore throat?
ð New muscle aches?
ð New headache?
ð New loss of smell or taste?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the screening questions, we ask that you participate via our online service option.